Licensed Journeyman Electrician
- Organize & allocate tasks daily to workers in designated crew.
- Adhere to ALL site safety & company safety rules & regulations to ensure continued safety of all workers on site.
- Provide daily reports on the progress of crew to project manager & superintendent.
- Perform a JHA with crew prior to the beginning of each working day.
- Communicate effectively with crew to ensure safety, quality of work & tasks are being carried out efficiently at the required standard expected.
- Read, interpret & understand blueprints pertaining to the project at hand & flag any discrepancies with the project management team.
- Supervise the use of material, tools & equipment.
- Compile material lists to be ordered to ensure the correct amount & type of material is available to carry out required tasks for the full crew.
- Troubleshoot problems when they arise & work with project team to resolve.
- Uphold the expected standards of the company regarding all aspects of the business & provide a strong representation of company values.
- Journeyman license required.
- Basic knowledge of computers incl. Microsoft office.
- Ability to read & understand blueprints using iPad or hard copies.
- Experience with installations required to be installed to spec & per code.
- 1+ year of managing crews of 2 or more apprentices.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate with management, employees, general contractors, etc.
- Years of Service Bonus
- PTO and paid Holidays
- Safety Education and Training
- Referral Program
Ennell Group Electric Corp. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.