Licensed Commercial HVAC Foreman
We are looking for Licensed Commercial HVAC Foreman to join our team. This is the ideal position for someone with the skills and passion to both lead, grow and manage HVAC projects and contribute to the overall management and development of the organization. We are growing and setting the right tone and showing leadership on the job site are as important in this role as technical skills.
This position is responsible for managing, scheduling and dispatching HVAC crews journeymen and apprentices. Order materials and necessary equipment, manage and control material and parts deliveries. Control quality and layout of the onsite projects. Perform other duties as required.
At this position you will perform equipment install and changeouts for our existing customers. This also includes owner direct projects and new installations. An ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with both technical skills and leadership capabilities. Projects will be typically of short duration and occasional travel can be involved.
- Must pass drug and background screens
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- 2 years' minimum experience as HVAC Installer in commercial/industrial setting
- Certificate of completion from HVAC trade school preferred
- Exceptional safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings
- Ability to train and supervise others
- Ability to lift 50lb+, access crawlspaces and attics, use ladders
- Some travel will be required
freije Engineered Solutions Company At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.