Licensed Alcohol & Drug Counselor- (RTC)
Nystrom is excited to offer a $5,000 sign on bonus!
Looking for a change? Want to put your new degree to great use? Want great pay and benefits to help people in a job that you love? Then a role as a Licensed Drug & Alcohol Counselor (LADC) at Nystrom & Associates is for you. Come join the team of Substance Abuse professionals that work together before, during and after treatment to help people get into and stay in long term recovery. Research has proven that long term recovery from substance use disorders means treating the whole person. If you want to be part of a company that not only believes in wrap around services but also does it, then Nystrom & Associates is your next employer.
As a Licensed Drug & Alcohol Counselor (LADC) at our residential facility, you will work hand in hand with our peer support recovery specialists, Suboxone providers and medication management. This role is primarily involves group and individual sessions with residential clients, maintaining compliant client records, some intakes and assessments, clinical consult meetings and staff meetings.
- Must be licensed as a Drug & Alcohol counselor; License Must Be Active and Unrestricted
- Experience/interest in working with adolescents (generally ages 12-18)
- Free professional development coursework, supervision available, free clinical and board approved CEU’s
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Insurances
- 401K with employer match, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account
- PTO and Holiday Pay
Nystrom Residential Treatment, LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.