Lead Solar Installer
Hiring a Lead Installer for a Field Management Position!
You'll help lead the installation crew to successfully complete the installation of a residential or commercial PV system, battery storage and EV wall connections. You'll have the overall the responsibility of guiding and coordinating fellow installers daily. Your key tasks will include:
- Job site management,
- Safety training and safety practice
- Product installation
- Core electrical work.
The Lead Installer is also the key point of contact for customers on job sites, warehouse staff and the Sales Department.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Knowledge and experience with construction and electrical systems.
- Owns the required hand and power tools for the job
- Bend conduit competently and install/ wire electrical equipment a must
- Must understand NEC and local codes and how it pertains to PV installations.
- Must be proactively engaged in continuing education efforts and progressing toward Journeyman certification.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Del Sol Energy At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.