This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Lead Project Installer – HVAC
Lead Project Installer - HVAC
Wise Heating & Cooling has over 30 years' experience in all phases of the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning industry. We have serviced and installed heating and cooling systems in Galena, Sunbury, Centerburg, Delaware, New Albany, Westerville, Worthington, Powell, Lewis Center, and Columbus, Ohio! If you are interested in year-round, consistent work in a growing company, apply today!
We are growing and have opening for an Experienced HVAC Installer to join our team. This is a great opportunity to come on board with a company that can provide year-round work.
Position Summary: To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience.
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 an hour, Depending on Experience
Work Hours: 7:30 am 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, overtime as required
Benefits: Health insurance, simple IRA with company match, tool allowance, paid holidays & vacation, PTO
- Must pass drug and background check
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- EPA certified
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and light commercial systems
- Understand and apply all codes for residential and commercial
- Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings.
- General knowledge in all HVAC low voltage systems
- Ability to test and balance systems
Wise Heating & Cooling At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.