Lead Plumbing Installer
Our Lead Plumbing Installers are the Crew Leader and main customer point of contact at job sites. You'll be tasked with professionally interacting and explaining our services to the customer, as well as both overseeing work done by a crew and independent work depending on the scope of the job.
You'll make more money here than any other plumbing company. WE GUARANTEE IT! Our starting rate is between $40 and $50 per hour (base pay) plus great opportunities for Commissions, Bonuses, and other Incentives.
- At least 5 years of experience overseeing 2-4 workers
- Thorough knowledge of residential plumbing installation
- Run all phases of the job at one time (Underground, top out and finish)
- Strong understanding of current CPC
- Will have CPVC and PEX Certification
- Ability to run one or more jobs
- Ability to train
- Experience in ordering material, scheduling manpower
- Cast Iron Waste Lines (using bands and snap cutters)
- ABS Drain Lines (using pipe cutters and glue)
- Copper water lines (measure, cut, clean, flux and solder)
- CPVC water lines (measure, ream, glue)
- Black iron / flex gas line (layout, measure, run gas machine, install)
- PEX water lines (cut pipe, use fitting expander)
- Must own your own basic plumbing tools and battery operated tools
- Lift and carry over 80 lbs.
- Knowledge of local codes for installation is a plus
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor and Management.
- Must be available to work full shifts plus overtime.
We believe that investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That’s why we offer superior benefits that are unmatched in our industry, including:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Bonus Opportunities
- Career Advancement
- Company Gatherings
- Company Supplied Uniforms
- Best Service Trucks
- Recognition & Rewards
- Positive Team Atmosphere
Rooter Hero At A Glance
About Rooter Hero
We are the largest plumbing company in the state of California, and our goal is to have 200 locations nationwide. We pride ourselves on fast response times, 24/7 availability, being experts in the plumbing field, and being a trusted, reliable, and experienced brand for our customers.
A Day in the Life
We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for our customers. We take on everything from:
- Drain & Sewer Repairs
- Preventative Maintenance
- Water Heaters
- Installation & Replacement Services
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Water Line Replacement
- Broken Pipe Replacement
- Emergency Services
- & More
If you are looking to join an organization where you can learn & expand your skillset while also bringing in top pay - let's talk.
Why Work for Us
Rooter Hero is a growing organization looking for individuals who want to grow with us. Whether you are a plumber, a drain cleaning specialist, a laborer, an operations manager or a sales specialist we'd be interested in talking with you. Our goal is to establish 200 Rooter Hero locations across the country
Top Earners at Rooter Hero
Our top Installers are making over $100K a year. Sales specialists can make $100,000 their first year with the potential to make $350,000 as you gain experience. (We currently have a sales specialist who will break the $400,000 mark this year.)
We pride ourselves on being the highest paying company in the industry - we want to bring on the best talent to grow with us.
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.