Lead Man for Residential and Commercial Paint Company
We are looking for a skilled Painter with the ability to perform the role of Job Site Lead Man. Important characteristics must be clear communication, time management and the knowledge to paint the interior and exterior of structures, buildings and other surfaces. Your job will be important since good painting has both practical and aesthetic benefits. An excellent painter is knowledgeable in selecting the right material for their job. They have experience in painting with various tools and in various heights and spaces while observing all safety measures. They must be reliable and possess great attention to detail in completing their duties. The goal is to deliver high-quality painting work while maintaining a professional and organized crew.
- Make on-site preparations such as building scaffolding, covering fixtures etc.
- Prepare walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint etc.
- Fill cracks and holes with appropriate material (e.g. plaster)
- Paint surfaces according to instructions with various tools
- Apply varnish and other finishes
- Take and adhere to all health and safety precautions
- Communicate regularly with the owner and be sure all duties are performed, materials are on site and prepare for what is needed for the following day/days.
- Proven experience as a painter
- Excellent knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix and apply them
- Aptitude in using appropriate tools (brushes, caulking guns etc.)
- Manual dexterity with excellent balance to work on scaffolding, ladders etc.
- Conscientious with great attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others and manage the job site day to day along with owner
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Painting: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
- Paid time off
Lincoln Painting LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.