Lead Maintenance Technician
Assist Chief Engineer in performing repair and maintenance of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, building and culinary equipment. Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of tools, parts, equipment and area used by the Engineering Department. Retrieves parts and materials from vendors.
- Perform minor repair and maintenance on equipment, building appliances, culinary equipment and other duties as directed by the Chief Engineer
- Replace air filters for A/C units, clean refrigerator condensers and evaporator coils; replace drinking water filters on scheduled basis
- Check interior and exterior lights daily, and make repairs and replacement of light fixtures as needed
- Inspect and record daily all freezer and refrigerator temperatures, ice machine operations, boiler pressures, and test water softeners for hardness daily
- Keep shop, office and all areas used by Engineering Department clean and orderly. Maintain tools, parts and equipment inventory
- Completes assigned work orders and check-list on a daily basis
- Maintains Daily Maintenance Log
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Valid California Drivers License
- Must know how to read and identify chemical labels
- Must have knowledge of high voltage maintenance
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Two years technical knowledge, schooling or job training in facility maintenance.
- Experience in maintenance of buildings and equipment
The Los Angeles Country Club At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.