This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
At Phoenix Air Conditioning and Heating, we firmly believe that a company is only as good as the people we employ. We are committed to being the best in the industry by building a team that provides unmatched value to our clients. Our mission is to establish long-term relationships with our clients. At Phoenix, our great reputation is built on over 25 years of experience with highly satisfied customers throughout Orange County. If you're looking for more than just another job...we may have the career choice that is right for you.
Enjoy a fun, family-oriented work environment where your effort is recognized and greatly appreciated. Join a company that values each customer and each employee, and where the company is committed to providing exceptional service through strong teamwork.
- The 5 T's: Trustworthy, Truthful, Tenacious, Training, Thankful
- Pioneering the industry, we serve through innovation and creativity
- Absolute honesty and integrity
- Passionate, heartfelt caring, and support for our customers
- Teamwork is the source of our strength
- Change is essential; we will always embrace it.
- We encourage our associates to be prudent risk takers, to grow, contribute, and accomplish
Pay Scale: $28.00 - $40.00/hour depending on years of experience
Benefits: Medical Benefits, Paid Vacation and Holidays, 401K, and Employee Gainsharing.
Reasons to Work at Phoenix Air Conditioning & Heating
- Year-Round Employment
- Advancement Opportunities & Career Growth Plan
- On Job Training
- Quality Well Stocked Vehicle
- Employee Recognition Program
- Job Diversity
- Computerized Dispatch Technology
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Days
- Health Insurance
- 5+ years of HVAC experience
- Proficient in installing Gas and Refrigeration Pipe
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, ductless systems, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and commercial systems
- Five (5) years of sheet metal work experience in the mechanical contracting industry. (Projects such as medical buildings, multi-story buildings, clean rooms, new construction, demo, and remodel).
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and details, perform basic mathematical computations, and use measuring tools.
- Must be able to identify basic trade materials by size, shape, and function and safely use small power tools and hand tools.
- Must have all-hand tools needed to complete projects promptly.
- Self-motivated to achieve team goals with the ability to lead installation crew.
- Clean driving record
- Ability to consult on customer complaints and provide solutions that are beneficial for both the customer and the company
- Ability to work irregular and extended work hours to include weekends and on-call
Phoenix Air Conditioning & Heating At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.