Lead HVAC Technician/Installer
Full Job Description
Our HVAC Heating & Cooling Company is looking for people to join our team.
Experience is required.
This is a full-time position.
Pay varies based on experience
We service the SE Michigan. The applicant should be comfortable with working flexible/long hours when necessary. The job involves working with HVAC service and installation ( ladders, HVAC tools, etc.) on residential projects. There will also be home renovation/handyman work between HVAC projects.
- Ability to perform troubleshooting on heating Furnace or A/C Condenser
- Maintenance of HVAC equipment for residential clients - filter changes, tune-ups, etc.
- Ability to install new Furnaces or Air Conditioners
- Ability to do physical work and lift heavy equipment (up to 50lbs)
- Ability to climb on a ladder and go in crawlspaces
- Ability to work Saturdays and Sundays when necessary (paid overtime)
- HVAC knowledge/experience and/or Certifications
- EPA license
- Duct work experience
- Able to complete projects byself
- Experience working directly with consumers
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good attitude & team player
- Can start immediately
- Valid drivers license with a good driving record is required
- US Citizen, Resident, or otherwise authorized to work in the US
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
AJM Heating & Cooling At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.