Lead HVAC/R Technician
007 Air LLC is a leading commercial HVAC service company in Las Vegas, NV. We are a small company that takes pride in our work and provides excellent customer service to our customers. We are looking for qualified technicians to join our team and provide our customers exceptional service.
- Diagnose and repair commercial HVAC systems.
- Maintain accurate records of work performed.
- Work with equipment such as compressors, chillers, chillers, chillers, refrigeration equipment, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Complete all required paperwork on time and in full compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Complete all required training for promotion to Service Technician.
- Possess the necessary knowledge of HVAC systems to diagnose problems correctly.
- Possess the necessary knowledge of EPA regulations to be able to complete the EPA license test.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals such as “HVAC Service Manual” or “EPA Service Manual” or similar materials.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with customers, coworkers, vendors, etc.
- Problem-solving skills to diagnose and repair HVAC systems.
- Troubleshooting skills to evaluate diagnostic results and determine next actions for proper system repair.
- Ability to maintain a high standard of customer service while performing job duties.
- Basic computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet functions.
007 Air LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.