Lead HVAC Installer
Lead HVAC Installer
HVAC · Richmond, Virginia
Looking for a rewarding opportunity to advance your HVAC career? Bradley Mechanical is seeking an experienced HVAC Installation professional to join our team. We proudly provide our employees with the proper training and tools to succeed and enjoy a lifelong career.
Bradley Mechanical HVAC Installers are held to a level above the rest. We are not your typical HVAC company. We expect clean work and professionalism every day and at every job. We ask that you come in with an open mind with the willingness to change and adapt to our way of installing HVAC equipment. We are paying top dollar for knowledgeable and efficient technicians.
- Customer Service: Our HVAC installation team works directly with home and building owners, maintenance workers and more. Our installers must be friendly and approachable and have good communication skills.
- Attention to Detail: HVAC systems are precise mechanisms. Careful and experienced observation is needed.
- Troubleshooting: There are many moving parts within HVAC systems. We're seeking technicians who can ascertain a problem's root cause and confidently test solutions.
- Dexterity: HVAC installers need good manual dexterity to manipulate small parts and reach into small spaces.
- Mechanical Skills: Our HVAC installers work with complicated machines and must understand the pieces and tools required to maintain and install units.
- Physical Strength: HVAC installers need to be physically capable of lifting heavy parts and equipment.
- Time Management: Our HVAC installation team makes a lot of house calls. Being able to manage your time effectively and keep timely appointments is essential.
- $7,500 Signing Bonus for qualifying HVAC Install Technicians!
- New hires start with PTO! Our PTO program includes up to 160 hours each year. PTO details and other benefits will be discussed during the interview process.
- 100% paperless processing to make your workday as efficient as possible and allow you to access customer information at your fingertips.
- Industry-leading insurance and disability programs.
Bradley Mechanical At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.