Lead Development Representative
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
What you get to do in this role:
The Lead Development Representative builds sales pipeline while achieving monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- Follow up on Marketing-generated leads to qualify them for potential Sales opportunities
- Create, manage and drive all inbound leads to Sales acceptance
- Collaborate with Marketing in executing various demand generation campaigns
- Invite and drive attendance to company events and regional trade shows
- Understand how ServiceNow solutions address various customer pain points
- Research, identify, and prioritize target accounts for prospecting activities, building prospecting contact lists and org/account mappings
- Acquire, update and maintain contact information within the CRM, providing the account team with information to ensure opportunities are understood and next steps are clearly identified
- Utilize and leverage internal and external technology to identify, develop and manage marketing leads effectively
- Travel for training and/or meetings may occasionally be required
- This position is not eligible for employment based sponsorship
To be successful in this role you have:
- An ambitious, creative, goal-oriented and customer-focused mindset
- A basic understanding of Cloud computing and SaaS offerings
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Ability to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- A growth mindset, consistently working to improve your skills and adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Humble confidence and the ability to differentiate ServiceNow to customers
For positions in California (outside of the Bay Area), we offer a base pay of $55,411.20, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs. Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location. For individuals who will be working in the Bay Area, there is a pay enhancement for positions located in that geographical area; please contact your recruiter for additional information.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
ServiceNow At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.