This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Lead Commercial Sign Installer
LEAD Commercial SIGN INSTALLERS needed in Phoenix AZ
Davis Signs is seeking POSITIVE MINDED Field Services Technician and installers to fill our installation and service team.
Preferred candidate will have many years of demonstrated experience in surveying, removing, installing, and servicing various sign projects. The environment for this position is primarily in the field but will involve some in-shop prep work.
Candidate must be able to work independently and take action as required by the duties and responsibilities given to them. Under general direction from the Manager, this is a physically demanding position requiring hands on abilities and use of tools & equipment to complete the required field service assignments. The work includes both interior and exterior work during all seasons and weather conditions all around all of Arizona. Occasional travel may be required. The best matched candidate would have 3+ years of sign installation and service experience.
- 3+ years sign installation
- Must possess a valid AZ driver's license and clean driving record.
- Experience conducting site surveys - obtaining photos and measurements, evaluating accessibility, taking inventory of existing signage is a plus
- Experience installing all types of commercial signage, channel letters, pylons, monuments ect.
- Experience servicing all types of commercial signage / or light electrical experience is a plus
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Quality focused.
- Team oriented in a fast paced environment.
- Ability read, understand and follow work order instructions.
- CDL is a huge plus and experience running a crane
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Davis Signs At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.