Lead Closet Installer
Position Title: Installation Technician
Reports To: Operations Manager
Job Classification: Full-time, Non-exempt
Location: Maple Valley, WA
We’re searching for a talented Lead Installer to add to our team. In this role, it will be your job to execute the final step of the client experience by installing custom closets, pantries, home office and garage storage solutions in our clients’ homes and places of business. The Installation Technician will support a wide range of department functions, with a commitment to delivering client satisfaction. This is a client-facing role, it’s important to have customer service skills and a professional demeanor.
Must be available Monday through Friday 7am-4pm.
Lead installers have the ability to earn up to $2000 in bonus pay every month!!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Install full range of products sold by Creative Closets
- Install and troubleshoot technically demanding products and issues.
- Assists in the removal of materials in customer homes safely.
- Work independently or with team members depending on the size of the job.
- Review designs and get technical clarification of issues before leaving the warehouse so that in-the-field issues are minimized.
- Support the warehouse team in preparing installation materials and loading vehicles correctly.
- Follow installation and customer service processed illustrated in the installation guide.
- Follow script/talking points with client and make sure you are communicating with professionalism and courtesy.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and neat working environment at the jobsite and company vehicle.
- Work with the sales team to ensure all installations meet and exceed client expectations.
- Must be able to operate company vehicle
- Tracking and taking care of vehicle maintenance.
- Treating all tools and equipment with care. Upkeeping and servicing of tools. Tools will be provided.
- Continuous training of apprentice’s and other Installation Technicians on all aspects of the duties/responsibilities/expectations of the position of Installation Technician.
- Always promote a positive work environment.
- Other duties as assigned and requested.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Solution-oriented with ability to solve problems in the moment.
- Ability to work independently or as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- 1 year experience installing custom closets.
- Neat and organized.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
Creative Closets LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.