WITH YOU FROM CONCEPT TO COMPLETION.
Job Title: Lead Carpenter
Rodriguez Construction Group is looking for an experienced Lead Carpenter to join our construction team. This position will give you the chance to work on some of
our firm’s top construction projects. If you're a hard-working professional, Rodriguez Construction Group is an ideal place to grow your career. If you possess strong
interpersonal skills, technical problem-solving abilities, leadership skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced innovative environment, apply for this career opportunity.
As a Lead Carpenter with Rodriguez Construction Group, you’re responsible for the quality, timeliness and efficiency of the production team. Lead carpenters regularly
inspect the project, perform adjustments as needed, repair defects and inconsistencies, and adhere to the safety standards and protocols during operations. A lead
carpenter must have excellent knowledge of the carpentry to handle clients' demands and efficiently create the finished product. The following responsibilities are
intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position:
- Keep informed of the entire project scope including revisions, change orders or changes to the scope of work and schedule.
- Lead a team of carpenters to perform remodeling tasks.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with Project Management Team, subcontractors, and clients.
- Responsible for jobsite safety, cleanliness, security and protection from the elements.
- Order materials as needed and keeping project management team informed of any items needed.
- Experienced in Rough framing and layout, Drywall installation and finishing, Trim Carpentry, Pre-hung doors, Hollow metal doors and frames, Door
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- At least five years of carpentry experience and familiar with all phases of commercial carpentry
- Ability to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications.
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- Carpenters must have manual dexterity, an eye for detail, and the ability to solve problems quickly as they arise
- Exceptional time management, multitasking, and interpersonal skills
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30
Rodriguez Construction Group At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.