To be a skilled, open minded, resourceful, problem solver ready to serve our customers as well as our Southeast Team with a joyful and intentional sense of urgency on projects they may handle from start to finish, providing the highest level of service to a customer by demonstrating quality workmanship and professionalism while on site.
- Average of $1600-$2,000 paid bi-weekly with opportunities for advancement
- Company issued vehicle OR up to $550/ month auto allowance
- Minimum 1 year of construction experience
- Communication - Ability to display EXCELLENCE in communication with respective production team on job updates & task completion as well as customer communication of assigned tasks
- Self-Management - Effective task and time management, as well as on site problem solving, to assist the team/PM toward completion of their goals
- Trade Skills - Continuing to develop skill sets to move from Level 1 toward Level 5 to include painting, trim install, minor cabinet repair, and minor flooring repairs
- This position would be perfect for a "jack of all trades" candidate. Someone who is well versed in multi-trade skilled construction. Specific skills needed include: Drywall, Paint, Trim, and Cabinetry
- Customer Orientation: The ability and willingness to determine the customer's wants and needs and to act accordingly with a sense of urgency, taking SRG's costs and benefits into account.
- Attention to Detail: The ability to process detailed information effectively and consistently.
- Paid Time Off Package
- Your Birthday off Each Calendar Year
- 5 Paid Mission Trip Days to be used in service to others.
- Safe Harbor 401K with up to 4% Company Match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Voluntary Life
- Restoring Lives. Repairing Property
- We aspire to bring happiness to our team members and their families, to be an inspiration in our communities, and to make a positive impact on every life we touch.
- Everything Clean ALWAYS!
- Make it FUN!
- Serve with COMPASSION!
- Leave it BETTER than you found it!
- C323 – Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men.
Southeast Restoration Group At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.