We provide 24/7 emergency restoration services for residential and commercial properties. Our team of qualified property restoration professionals are here to help. Our services include water restoration, fire restoration, and mold remediation.
The Lead carpenter is responsible to cover and catch all details of the construction project onsite, they are the direct link to the quality and identifying and updating all parties in the process through the use of job management software.
They are responsible for leading the trade partners, helpers, and other team members in enhancing and managing the client experience in the field from project start through the punch list completion phase. They coordinate with the production manager and partners to ensure client satisfaction. during this phase they assist, coordinate, and complete demo, rough framing, finish carpenter, as well as meeting trade partners onsite, and participates in pre and post job meetings to continually improve the service we offer our customers.
The Lead carpenter builds and manages all types of projects the company specialize in: Remodeling, Restoration from Water and Fire Damage, abatements and other structure repair/renovation or handyman work. To Process All Field related Production work for the construction project, ensure all details are delivered for the project for all trades onsite.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Lead Carpenter who is able to excel in a team environment.
Job responsibilities but are not limited to:
- Daily logging of Builder Trend activities, client visits, job notes, needs and communication
- Responsible for leading the trade partners, helpers, and other team members in enhancing and managing the client experience in the field from project start through the punch list completion phase
- Conduct Pre Job meetings, Site meetings with clients, ordering materials/material review, Trade partner Inspections, coordinate inspections, punch lists and close out with clients
- Coordinate with the production manager and partners to ensure client satisfaction
- Assist with, coordinate, and complete demo, rough framing, finish carpenter, as well as meeting trade partners onsite, and participates in pre and post job meetings to continually improve the service we offer our customers
- Review work schedules for projects, move projects along, identify issues ahead of time
- Manage multiple sites at a time, coordinating projects as you go and communication with production manager on issues that need support
- Participate in emergency response work and lead team accordingly
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to excel in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to clearly explain and implement scope of work, provide clear direction and work closely with employees, subcontractors and homeowners
- 5 years experience in the remodeling and building industry
- Customer service mindset, and experience
- Ability to maintain a clean job site, and home with multiple employees and trade partners
- Must have extensive knowledge of materials, specifications, quality control, cost control, safety practices, as well as knowledge of local building codes
- Ability to layout, frame and finish typical remodeling projects such as kitchens, bathrooms, lower levels (basements), and room additions
- Basic Technology skills to keep up with client and internal email as well as appts for scheduling of projects
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Certi-Dry At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.