Ashworth Construction, LLC is a general contractor in Brevard, NC working between Brevard and Cashiers. New build and high end renovations.
We are looking for an experienced Lead Carpenter to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in carpentry, including knowledge of building codes, construction materials, and tools. The Lead Carpenter will be responsible for managing a team of carpenters and ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget. The successful candidate will also be expected to provide technical advice and guidance to the carpentry team and ensure that all safety protocols are followed.
- Install and repair structures and fixtures made of wood and other materials.
- Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the construction of a structure.
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble, and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power saws, hammers, drills, levels, lifts, and hand tools.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35.00 - $45.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brevard, NC: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Carpentry: 5 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person
Ashworth Construction, LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.