LEAD CARPENTER RESPONSIBILITES
- Take direction communicate daily, and report all concerns. • Understand the scope and specifications of the building process. • Must be able to have a vision of each project and have a plan for how to keep it on track and complete it in a timely manner. • Take charge of the project assigned to you .
Read and study the blueprints, lay out the project and assign crew members their roles. • Schedule all details. Foresee needs ahead of time and schedule. • Give direction and training to carpenters, apprentice carpenters and laborers. Motivate the crew members, keep them on task.
- Keep the project on track. Track timelines, hours, supplies, and manpower. • Order and purchase all equipment rentals, supplies and tools with approval from owners. • Adhere to all safety policies, hold weekly safety meetings and enforce all policies with crew members. • Hire and fire crew members with approval from Management. • Report all progress and problems . • Provide weekly reports about the crew members under your management. Include job performance, work ethic, skill levels and progress.
- Stay on task and complete projects in a timely manner. • Set the standard for excellence with crew members. Demonstrate quality craftsmanship, attention to detail, a strong work ethic and good communication skills. You are the leader; others will follow your direction.
- Strong Construction Management background [5- 10 years of construction experience]
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
APNE At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.