Lead Body Fit Technician, End of Line, 3Y Body in White
What You’ll Do
- Directly lead team of Quality Fit Technicians to Meet daily safety, quality and production targets
- Produce daily reports for management visibility
- Develop and coach team members. Maintain a training schedule
- Assign daily workload and regularly communicate expectations
- Escalate quality issues for quick resolution and provide solutions to existing problems
- Ensure safety requirements are met and standardized work is followed
- Responsible for maintaining inventory of tools and resources
- Understands and ensures adherence to required safety procedures and processes.
- Evaluate the process design and tooling improvements – comfortable in suggesting and implementing new ideas that improve quality, reduce cost, support production work environment.
- Willingness to operate in a dynamic environment and team structure.
- Can perform body fits on Final Line to CVIS spec/deviations
- Understands the basic methods of body fits
- Able to understand CVIS deviations
- Physical work including but not limited to pushing, pulling, gripping, twisting, reaching, etc.
- Ability to follow a required specific sequence of steps in a process repetitively for an extended period of tim Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Minimum 6 months EOL experience Good written and verbal communication skills
- Works well with peers and with other departments Fosters a Team environment
- A good understanding of Manufacturing process
- Ability to work on their own or with minimal supervision
- Ability to understand process concerns and sets plans to improve (quality, safety, productivity, and cost)
- Computer skills, able to generate and email reports
- Shift flexibility with minimal notification
- Good attendance record
Tesla At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.