L-6 LIMITED ELECTRICAL JOURNEYPERSON Wanted - Alarm Installation Technician
* $3,000 Sign on Bonus Offered!! *
"We exist to enhance the quality of life of people everywhere through protecting what they value most." In staying true to our SAFESTREETS' Mission Statement, we have immediate openings for Smart Security Pros.
**L-6 LIMITED ELECTRICAL JOURNEYPERSON License Required**
Our Smart Security Pros live to show our customers that they are truly valued as we have strong emphasis on providing an unparalleled 5-Star experience! Smart Security Pros are responsible for strengthening our customer relationships, educating our customer on the latest options that are available to meet their security solutions needs, and by professionally installing a customized ADT home security system.
The process is simple. Once you arrive at the customer's home to install their already purchased security system, you will work with the customer to design their personalized ADT Security System. There is no cold calling! No door-to-door sales! You simply need a winning attitude, and a desire to constantly deliver our best-in-class services.
We provide paid training and the resources you need to be successful. If you have a positive attitude, a passion for customer service, are flexible, ambitious, and have a strong work ethic, then we welcome you with open arms into the SAFESTREETS Family.
For all candidates with the L-6 Limited Electrical Journeyperson license, we are offering:
· $35 - $50 per hour, based on experience and qualifications
· Company vehicle with fuel card
· Benefits including: Dental, Health, Vision, Life, and company 401k
What we Offer:
- UNCAPPED Earning Potential!!
- Career Advancement
- Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- Customized installation, troubleshooting, and demonstration of ADT-monitored security systems
- Customer interaction
- Upselling ADT products and services
- Personal inventory management
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong desire to succeed
- Self-starter and self-managed
- Customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
- Proof of insurance (100/300/100 minimum)
- Technician's tool kit
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Safe Streets USA LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.