This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Journeyman Electrician - Up to $45/hr
JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN (Massachusetts license)
Gervais Mechanical Services has an immediate opening for a Journeyman Electrician with 5 years Electrical experience, including 2 years Residential Electrical Service experience at our Auburn, MA location!
We hire only the best and the brightest and set a high standard for employees. We reward superior service and performance.
Enjoy a fun, family-oriented work environment where your effort is recognized and greatly appreciated. Join a company who values each customer and each employee, and where each department is committed to providing exceptional service through strong teamwork. You will be given an opportunity to grow professionally, personally, and financially. We provide great monthly bonus opportunities!
Here's what makes us unique:
- Supportive & caring leadership team to ensure your success
- Many family-oriented benefits
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision discount program
- Prescription drug coverage
- Company-supplied life insurance
- Paid national holidays and PTO
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
POSITION SUMMARY HVAC Installation Electrician utilizes skills and knowledge to complete various assignments involving residential electrical/HVAC systems, including performing tie-ins for equipment and providing support for the Installation Department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installation of electric panels/subpanels.
- Sub code seals for all permits.
- Fill out/review all permits.
- Complete electrical drawings or schematics.
- Coordinate scheduling/timeframes.
- Handle Electrical client concerns for all departments.
- Resolve failed electrical inspections for all departments.
- Create list of warehouse/truck stock items.
- Check circuit breakers to make sure correct brand and size for all jobs.
- Make sure wires are up to code based on job.
- Assure wire is correct size based on job.
- Electrical bonding of water heaters.
- Assist on any difficult new power lines that may be needed.
- Ensure adherence to all pertinent electrical codes and sub codes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 plus years of experience in Electrical, including 2 years of residential service - REQUIRED
- Massachusetts Journeyman Electrical License - REQUIRED
- High School Graduate or GED
- Continuing education to maintain electrical license - REQUIRED
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Gervais Mechanical Services, LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.