Journeyman Electrician - Starting 12/4/2023
Who We Are
OWL Services is the premier sales, installation, program management and service provider to retail, commercial, fleet, aviation and marine, and emergency power generation companies across the U.S.
With 33 offices and distribution centers and more than 1,400 field service professionals, OWL delivers on a service platform that includes construction, compliance and testing, maintenance and repair, modernization and re-imaging, and EV charging solutions to keep businesses and people moving 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
OWL Services’ companies have received numerous awards over the years for exemplary customer service. Most recently it was the recipient of EVgo’s Deployment Excellence Award in its first-ever class of awardees in the National EV Charging Recognition Program.
Come join us! For more information visit OWLServices.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Journeyman Electrician. The Journeyman Electrician is responsible for installing, repairing, and maintaining electrical systems. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, goal-oriented, and driven to accomplish department goals. This is an opportunity for a long-term position and to join a growing company.
The anticipated start date for this position is December 4th, 2023.
Openings are available anywhere in the continental US. You will spend your first week in Youngstown, Ohio and will be traveling 85% of the time.
- Maintains current licensing and training requirements.
- Analyzes blueprints effectively and utilizes such information on jobsite.
- Installs, maintains, and/or troubleshoots electrical systems in compliance with the National Electric Code (NEC)
- Demonstrates ability to layout conduit systems, various lighting systems, basic control systems, and feeders.
- Participates in toolbox talks, safety audits, and related safety functions.
- Provides technical assistance to other field employees as needed.
- Works as a member of a cohesive team while demonstrating ability to work without direct supervision.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Travel requirement; 85% of the time.
- Completion of an apprenticeship
- Experience installing and repairing electrical systems in commercial spaces such as office buildings and storefronts is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products, particularly Office (Excel, Word, Email)
- Able to utilize Adobe Acrobat software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional time management, accountability, and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and driven to accomplish department goals.
- Ability to be organized, problem solve, and be solution oriented.
- Ability to support a fast-paced, demanding work schedule; could include late evenings and/or weekends.
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) Company Match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- HSA and FSA
- Disability & Occupational Accident Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance Policy
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- World-class paid training program for you to learn the skills for long term career success.
OWL Services At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.