Full Job Description
Bruce Olson Construction is currently looking for Journeyman Level Carpenters for immediate hire. The ideal candidate will be dependable, detail oriented, and with reliable transportation. Candidate must be able to be added to company auto insurance policy, pass a drug, background check, and be OSHA 10 certified.
Some responsibilities include constructing building framework and structures, such as walls, stairways, floor and roof trusses and sheathing on custom homes in Lake Tahoe area.
Duties and responsibilities
- Able to read & understand basic & fundamental plans & specifications
- Transition from one task to the next with a minimum of lost time
- Install walls panels, floor trusses, floor sheathing, decks, roof trusses and roof sheathing
- Plumb walls
- Interior trim work and possible cabinet, door, millworker in a shop environment
- Competitive bi-weekly pay – depending on experience
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Bruce Olson Construction At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.