Inventory Control Coordinator
Job Title: Inventory Control Coordinator
Department: Supply Chain Management
Reports to: Supervisor, Materials
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Pay Type: Hourly
Objective of the Position: Improve inventory accuracy, and maintain documentation, record keeping and safely following all policies and procedures.
Essential Accountabilities: the position incumbent ensures that
- Assists in compiling data and performing analysis related to special projects, as requested by supervisor / manager.
- Assists in developing solutions to shortages, overages and inventory discrepancies
- Review and analyze daily inventory adjustments and changes.
- Assist with weekly and monthly reports and analysis of inventory control results and activities.
- Facilitates and reconciles randomly chosen or chosen part numbers and/or locations on a daily basis
- Ensures compliance to inventory processes and procedures, and contractual obligations.
- Maintains inventory cycle count and physical inventory programs
- Monitor correct system errors that are a result of inventory discrepancies (i.e COGI, ZTROWA, YYF4)
- Provides job assignments to cycle counters
Secondary Accountabilities: The position incumbent ensures that:
- Conduct all business related activities for, and on the behalf of, Eberspaecher within the limits of applicable local, state, and federal legal requirements.
- Provide support to, and compliance with, all local and corporate Eberspaecher Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and other HSE related requirements.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and follows all ENA polices related to TS16949 and ISO 14001; looks for way to improve and promote quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum one to three months’ related experience and/or training in manufacturing setting.
- Forklift Certification required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP.
Purem Novi Inc At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.