Integrated Marketing Coordinator - Comedy
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Integrated Marketing Coordinator - Comedy is responsible for executing across multiple marketing initiatives such as national tour promotions, personalized consumer offers, digital project management, asset trafficking and reporting. This role will provide assistance with high-priority marketing projects across multiple business units such as media reporting, presentations and creative marketing projects The position will work closely with marketing leadership, managers, agents, and communicate project status across internal teams.
- Assist with media buying, evaluate and revise as necessary with marketing team to increase ticketing revenue and event exposure.
- Monitor budget and accounting for digital marketing efforts and keep team up to date on spend status. Coordinates with media team for campaign updates and optimization.
- Places all pixel tracking for campaign conversions, configures and confirms activation including artist website, ticketing links and any additional tour site placement.
- Coordinates and assists with execution of consumer offers programs including ideation, ticket inventory management, creative assets, scheduling, copy, workflows and on-site coordination.
- Coordinate asset trafficking for digital media campaigns – banners, videos etc.
- Coordinates artist marketing programs across multiple business unites
- Manage contesting for tickets & merch/M&Gs with IM Manager Coordinate information to winners and mgmt./tours
- Order productions assets including digital media, CRM, apps, mobile passes etc.
- Create and circulate weekly traffic reporting, campaign performance reports and other one-off reporting needs.
- check all website and socials for accurate concert information
- Provide project management assistance for large-scale marketing initiatives such as livestreams, tour launch events and ticketing campaigns.
- Manages central marketing team resources such as training materials, best practice documentation, create marketing presentations in Keynote and Power Point.
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year) in Marketing/Business Communications or a related field
- A minimum of 2 years of related work experience
- Exceptional written, verbal and listing communication skills with a can-do attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Photoshop, Keynote, PowerPoint. MS Suite, skills, video editing knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of social media and digital marketing initiatives and strategies
- Creative, detail-oriented person who can juggle multiple tasks
- Knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Snap, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Experience with media buying, executing digital media plans and omni-channel digital marketing a plus
- Must be detail orientated with a high standard for quality and able to multitask and manage multiple campaigns and projects at once.
- Exhibits the ability to switch from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, ability to prove ideas are analytically sound
- Knowledge of music industry
- Analytical in nature using data to drive decisions
AEG Worldwide At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.