- Competitive Annual Salary
- Additional training/development opportunities
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Complete site surveys prior to installation (to ensure the accuracy of measurements, etc.)
- Communicate with clients before, during, and after the installation (walk them through the process, timeframes, etc.); present a professional demeanor
- Install graphics to flat interior and exterior surfaces including walls, windows, floors, and ceilings
- Wrap vehicles (partial or full wraps)
- Cut and shape the graphics to fit each surface, heating and applying graphics, disassembling, and reassembling products during the application, using proper adherence and cutting techniques during the application
- Perform all necessary work to complete the installation; take photos of the work when completed
- Work is both indoors and outdoors and requires everything from physical labor to detailed, artistic work
- 1+ years of experience installing a wide variety of large format sign and graphics projects such as dimensional letters, banners, post and panel signs, ADA signs, vinyl graphics (3M, Avery, Geek Wraps), vehicle lettering, and vehicle wraps, to name a few.
- Applicants should also have experience in Vinyl Production - Taping / Weeding / Masking
- Experience with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and/or InDesign a huge plus!
- Highly motivated with a great attitude; a problem-solver at heart
- Ability to operate a bucket truck to complete installations at up to 35 feet high is a plus
- Able to lift 30lbs and swing a 3lb hammer
SpeedPro Scottsdale At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.