Installer - Commercial HVAC/R
INSTALLER - COMMERCIAL HVAC/R
Elliott-Lewis Corporation is currently seeking an Installer for commerical units - HVAC/R (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning and Refrigeration). We welcome both union and non-union applicants.
Since 1905, Elliott-Lewis and its family of companies have a reputation of being a premier provider of Mechanical Services, Facilities Management, and Crane Rentals. Elliott-Lewis is a leader in our industry providing HVAC/R installations, air conditioning service, maintenance, major appliance repairs, along with electrical and plumbing needs for commerical clients (no residential).
- Manage on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Install and repair various types of commercial HVAC units.
- Install control systems, both analog and digital, and program same.
- Understand duct work and air flow design with sheet metal and duct board systems
- Produce timely and detailed reports
- Tie workflow to schedule.
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Technical experience either through apprenticeship, trade school, or prior work experience
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record is mandatory
- Must possess Type II EPA certification
- Chiller education required in both troubleshooting and maintenance for air-cooled and water-cooled systems
- Familiar with DC controls and pneumatics and fresh air machines (examples include: Aaon, Munters, Carriers)
- Candidates must be able to work stand-by after hours on a rotational basis.
Elliott-Lewis | Sautter Crane | AA Duckett At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.