Industrial Painter (Automotive)
What you will be doing:
- Details completed units by touching up needed areas.
- Completes the layout for stripes and graphics and makes the application.
- Inspects parts and machines for their conformance to prep standards before painting.
- Paints parts including, but not limited to, frames and lower portions of finished assemblies with consistent high quality according to the paint specification sheets.
- Operates and maintains paint pumps, spray guns, and other related equipment.
- Prepares documentation and checklists accurately.
- Informs Supervisor or Lead Person of problems encountered, such as material and quality issues.
- Safely drives customer’s trucks in and around the property.
- Ensures that the work area is orderly, clean and safe on a daily basis.
- Maintains high standards of quality.
Experience you will need:
- A working knowledge of spray guns and related equipment.
- Waste management training is helpful.
- Able to pass a pulmonary function test (PFT), required for respirator use.
- Fluently works with the metric system.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in painting operations.
- Power washing experience is preferred, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 - $24.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Do you have Automotive or industrial painting background experience .?
- Are you comfortable with 2nd shift (hours are from 3 PM - 11:30 PM).?
Work Location: In person
Geniqom Technologies At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.