Industrial Electrician (All Levels) - New Orleans Area
COMPANY PAID HEALTHCARE!
Centric Electrical Services is a full service engineering, integration, and construction company for electrical, utilities, instrumentation, process control, and automation.
Centric is dedicated to providing expert technical and construction services to industrial and commercial industries in the Global Market. Our company is committed to being the forthright trade partner of choice for our clients. Our core values of safety, honesty, integrity, transparency, and accountability are expressed in all aspects of each project Centric manages.
Centric (www.centricelectrical.com), an established multi-state industrial electrical contractor, has an immediate opening for an experienced electricians (All Levels) for industrial projects in the US Gulf Coast Area.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Preform electrical work as required to fulfill company and project goals.
- Become familiar with blueprints and construction documents, layouts as required.
- Understand, communicate and implement company policies and procedures; ensure consistency and quality control.
- Keep a daily log of all activity on the job site and keep the Superintendent informed.
- Communicate unforeseen conditions and changes to the Superintendent that may affect the schedule, quality, and cost of the project.
- Understand and adhere to OSHA requirements and Centric’s safety policies including assuring all employees and subcontractors are adhering to OSHA safety requirements on all projects.
- Proficient knowledge in electrical work including conduit, cable tray, underground work, controls, and circuitry.
- Working knowledge of electrical tools including, but not limited to, benders, threaders, heaters, etc.
- Must be able to work in different work conditions including commercial construction, industrial construction, and municipal work.
- Preform work at various heights.
- Maintain high standards of professionalism and ethical behavior.
- Up to 75% travel
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Centric At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.