Industrial - Process Chiller Technician - Houston, TX - Hunton Services
Hunton Services, a division of the Hunton Group in Houston, TX (www.huntongroup.com), is seeking to hire an experienced Industrial HVAC Chiller/Comfort Cooling Technician with an expertise in servicing, repairing, and maintaining Industrial Process Chillers in and around the Greater Houston and Baytown area. Ideal candidate must have previous experience servicing up to 2500 Ton in various types of Centrifugal, Reciprocating, Screw & Scroll Chillers, Pumps, and Skids, and will need to manage healthy customer relationships, have professional and effective communication skills, be proactive in conflict resolution and be safety conscious.
Come work for an industry leader that has been recognized both locally and nationally as one of Top Places to Work!
- Service knowledge of Trane and other OEM chillers
- Will be required to perform preventive maintenance; log machine, and pull samples as needed to maintain optimal performance
- Perform maintenance contract inspections and annuals
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues related to mechanical, water flow, and control issues
- Startup and shutdown of equipment
- Retrofit of Factory Chiller Controls is a plus
- Maintain daily paperwork and provide written reports back to customers
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years' experience servicing Trane or other OEM chillers
- Universal EPA refrigerant certification
- Must be able to obtain a TWIC card
- Willing to work overtime as needed
The Hunton Group At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.