Greenlink Human Capital Management has been a trusted provider of human capital solutions for over a decade. We leverage award-winning technology that integrates payroll, HR, benefits, time tracking, talent acquisition, and culture development.
Our team is highly experienced and dedicated to putting clients first, which is why we are one of the fastest-growing independent solution providers.
Helping people reach their full potential by delivering exceptional employee experiences.
G.S.D. (Get S*** Done) - with purpose.
Own It - Be accountable. Produce accurate and comprehensive results.
Collaborate - Be transparent. Create an environment where we work together towards a common vision.
Embrace Change - Think outside of the box. Be willing to adapt and grow.
We are hiring an Implementation Specialist
We want to chat with you if you are looking to collaborate with a team of conscientious, creative, and supportive people, and be part of an incredible workplace culture.
YOUR PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- You view the company's goals as your own goals.
- You are adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
- You are comfortable communicating what is working well and what is not.
Our Implementation Specialists are responsible for the successful conversion of clients onto the isolved HCM platform by working with leadership and the client to ensure a smooth transition from their previous platform. The Implementation Specialist will help coordinate all transition activities, set transition schedules, and ensure conversion deadlines are met. They will work to develop a strong relationship with the client and set relationship and performance expectations for the future. This includes:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engage with our clients to understand their business needs relating to their payroll time and attendance platform.
- Lead analysis sessions to determine effective time and payroll implementation designs that satisfy the customer's criteria.
- Ensure full client understanding of project requirements, scope, roles and responsibilities, work processes, and success criteria.
- Lead application orientation and training for clients on applicable isolved products.
- Leads all aspects of the implementation project as a client-side resource.
- Manage ancillary add on order submission, setup, and training.
- Maintain isolved system knowledge in implementation techniques, tools, and services to meet business needs.
- Follow procedures to ensure the quality, completeness, security, privacy, and integrity of data throughout the implementation process.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with team members, clients, vendors, partners, and management.
- Meet with internal team members to define the current needs of Greenlink HCM and how best to service them.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Functional payroll implementation experience (min 3 years).
- Passion for customer satisfaction.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and fellow employees.
- Strong data entry and mathematical skills
- Attention to detail, teamwork, initiative driven.
- Four-year degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
WE EMBRACE DIVERSITY
Greenlink Human Capital Management recognizes that a diverse team is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. We hire talent regardless of their race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, or age. We foster the same inclusion both within our company and our stakeholders and partners.
If you have a growth mindset, aren't afraid to challenge the status quo, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit, please submit your resume.
Greenlink HCM At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.