IV Portfolio Territory Manager
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
YOUR ROLE AT BAXTER
THIS IS WHERE you build trust to achieve results
As an IV Portfolio Territory Manager within our US Hospital Products team, you take pride in representing Baxter and our products. You are our primary connection to the healthcare professionals who rely on our products to save and sustain lives and the face and voice of our solutions. You enjoy seeing the connections between teams and how they work together to drive business results. The insights and feedback you share with your team and to cross-functional partners help validate and inform priorities and changes.
In this role you will promote our medication delivery portfolio with primary call points including materials management, nursing, pharmacy, risk management and other departments throughout the hospital.
We are seeking individuals who take personal accountability for achieving results and has the ability to “win” at each stage of the customer's buying process! Are you ready to become a subject matter authority in our medication delivery portfolio?
What you'll be doing:
- Achieving sales quotas of a diverse portfolio of products including Baxter’s Access (IV Tubing, etc.), Drug Delivery, Nutrition, and Fluid Therapy portfolios.
- Implement sales strategies and execute business plan to achieve sales volume, product mix, and profit objectives.
- Calls on acute hospital customers, delivers effective sales presentations, provides technical and administrative product information, demonstrations, and education.
- Works in close harmony with Infusion Systems, Pharmacy and Nutrition Specialists to achieve assigned goals and objectives.
- Protect, service, and grow current base of business.
- Responsible for managing and maximizing Baxter GPO contracts.
- Serve as a resource for market information for management and marketing.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years experience or 6+ years of relevant experience
- Medical/Hospital sales experience three years preferred.
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, as well as negotiation and presentation skills.
- Position requires ability to analyze and interpret data for effective sales strategies.
- Travel is required and may involve visits to remote or urban areas either individually or with other personnel.
- History of sales results, strong team orientation, and organization skills
We understand compensation is an important factor as you consider the next step in your career. At Baxter, we are committed to equitable pay for all employees, and we strive to be more transparent with our pay practices. The estimated base salary for this position is $60,000 to $132,000 annually. The estimated range is meant to reflect an anticipated salary range for the position. We may pay more or less than of the anticipated range based upon market data and other factors, all of which are subject to change. Individual pay is based on upon location, skills and expertise, experience, and other relevant factors. This position may also be eligible for commission. For questions about this, our pay philosophy, and available benefits, please speak to the recruiter if you decide to apply and are selected for an interview
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
BAXTER At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.