IT Organizational Change Management Lead
Position Title: Business Process Analyst 3/IT Organizational Change Management (OCM) Lead
Location: SUNNYVALE, CA
Role Type: Long term contract
Joining this client means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by
improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest
priority. Human Resources is the people business of client . We attract, manage and engage
our talent through advanced programs and global processes to support every employee in understanding
how they contribute to our business, how they can develop professionally and how they can maximize
their personal potential.
If you exemplify our values and want to be part of Company that is really passionate about providing
value for the patients and customers we serve, this is the role for you.
The Information Technology Team continuously strives to enable business functions by implementing new
business applications and delivering continuous improvements to business systems and capabilities. The
IT Organizational Change Management Lead is key to the success of such initiatives undertaken by the
Information Technology project teams. The IT OCM Lead will be part of these project teams and will be
responsible for the deployment of project specific OCM plans, sponsor roadmaps, stakeholder and risk
mitigation plans, and communications and training plans to optimize stakeholder engagement and
adoption for large IT projects and business driven initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Develop and execute OCM strategies to raise awareness, educate, and prepare impacted
stakeholders on new processes and role changes, and the implementation of the new solution.
· Leverage IT PMO and OCM methodologies and tools to effectively manage change and enable
· Confirm Executive Sponsorship and ensure active and visible support is demonstrated by
leadership through every phase of the project.
· As part of project delivery, evaluate and assess the impact of change to clients systems,
processes, and people.
· Develop and execute a comprehensive communication plan throughout all phases of the project
lifecycle to help raise awareness, build understanding, foster acceptance, and secure adoption.
· Stand up an internal Change Champion/Super User Network to socialize processes, manage
expectations, and support their teams.
· Develop training strategy and educational content for end users to acquire new information and
develop new skills or processes required to perform their jobs.
· Assess business readiness for change and develop a mechanism to collect metrics and measure
rate of adoption.
· Partner closely with IT and Business Project Managers to ensure the integration of change
management activities within the overall project plan.
This role is responsible for managing and supporting initiatives undertaken by IT across various
domains such as Business Applications, Infrastructure, and Security.
Competency Requirements: (Competency is based on: education, training, skills and experience). In order
to adequately perform the responsibilitiesA of this position the individual must have:
· 5 – 10 years of experience leading Change Management, designing, developing, and
implementing Change Management methodologies and standards at an organizational level.
· 5 – 10 years of experience in IT Training & communication
· Highly developed consultative, facilitation, project management and presentation skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to deal with
ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in a business or HR discipline preferred; advanced degree a plus
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $90.00 - $100.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- leading Change Management: 5 years (Required)
- IT Training & communication: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
DGN Technologies At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.