Hood Cleaner/Kitchen Exhaust Cleaner
- Work mostly at night after facilities are closed, in and outside
- Often work alone with a helper and must be able to interact professionally with restaurant management and staff and be honest and trustworthy
- Inspections, clean up and some maintenance
- Taking photos of work
- Driving to and from job to shop
- Filling out paperwork
- Keeping truck and machine in working condition
- Cleaning Kitchen Exhaust Systems including Fans
- Roof, Filters, Working safely with ladders and chemicals
- Getting to per-scheduled appointments on time
Valid Driver's License
Good customer service skills
Leadership skills, ability to motivate, provide direction and work well with team members
Light mechanical ability - work with hand I power tools
Ability to lift 60 lbs.
Safety minded in all situations
Great Benefits & Competitive Pay!
Summit is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Summit participates in E-Verify & promotes a drug-free workplace. Summit is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Summit Fire & Security At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.