“It's incredible to be part of a company where we value the mission and where I feel valued as more than just an engineer. The scope of my job makes every day a dynamic blend of technical innovation and strategic decision-making with a team that aims to deliver nothing less than excellence. We're building more than software. We're building solutions that make a difference for the end-users we serve. It's both challenging and deeply rewarding.”
- Mitchell, Senior Systems Engineer, Annapolis Junction MD
Our team is expanding to do the big things that have never been done before – the things the nation and the world are counting on us to deliver.
BlueHalo is seeking a Hardware Technician to join our Quick Response Capabilities team. You will be working closely with Electrical Engineers and Radio Frequency Engineers to perform microelectronoics fabrication. You should also be familiar with the PCB manufacturing process including generation of fabrication and assembly drawings, and interfacing with PCB fabrication and assembly houses.
If that sounds like you and you’re ready to make an impact now, not later, read on for the details and apply to make the most of your career.
You’d like to do this:
- Conduct soldering under a microscope on surface-mount technology (SMT) components down to 0201 package size
- Develop and implement assembly processes
- Perform basic troubleshooting of electronic assemblies from schematic using fundamental principles of electronic circuits
- Work closely with Electrical/RF Engineers in a lab environment
- 5 years’ experience as an assembler, electronics technician, or engineering technician
- Experience conducting rapid PCB prototyping
- Experience soldering many types of packages (QFN, BGA, etc.), experience with a variety of package sizes and spacings
- Experience using digital multimeters (DMM), oscilloscopes, and spectrum analyzers to make and record basic measurements
- High School Diploma Required
- This position requires an active federal security clearance, TS/SCI clearance with a poly.
About BlueHalo Intelligence Systems
BlueHalo's Intel division provides specialized operational support, services and technology to plan, design, develop and execute critical missions in the national security community. BlueHalo generates actionable insights from analytics through a suite of operationalized AI/ML tools for data collection/ingestion and subsequent text, geospatial, time series and image/video analytics to support open-source intelligence. BlueHalo is a national source for classified Cyber/SIGINT missions and a leading provider of blockchain/crypto analytics and platform cyber resiliency, specializing in offensive and defensive cyber and SIGINT warfare technologies.Leading the Transformation: The BlueHalo Effect It speaks to who we are as a company, a global protective ring that shields everything we most want to safeguard, an unbroken line that ensures our customers retain the advantage in any battlespace, from high above the Earth to deep in cyberspace. It’s who we are, a halo, a protector, the light of inspired engineering keeping our Nation safe. Our vision is a world where national security is certain because technical superiority is assured. Join us and become a vital element of The BlueHalo Effect! EEO Statement BlueHalo is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to Recruiting@bluehalo.com. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals who are requesting a reasonable workplace accommodation. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries.
BlueHalo At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.