Handyman / Property Maintenance
Smoker Property Management LLC is looking for a reliable Handyman/maintenance technician to undertake the upkeep and repair of the rental properties in our portfolio along with the upkeep of the interior and/or exterior of all Facility buildings under the Smoker & Company LLC umbrella. We’ll rely on this person to keep our facilities and our client property in good condition by doing various jobs. You must be well-organized with strong general repair skills and have a keen eye for detail.
- Complete work orders in a timely fashion
- Perform basic maintenance and repair tasks.
- Replace basic electrical fixtures, perform minor plumbing functions, and general property maintenance indoors and outdoors.
- Coordinate with or assist tradespeople with electrical, plumbing, or HVAC repairs.
- Undertake duties as assigned.
- Evaluate needed repairs.
- Responds to after-hours emergency calls, if needed
- Previous experience as a handyman or maintenance technician.
- Experience working with tools and electrical equipment.
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, and home improvements
- Good communication
- Well-organized and able to problem-solve.
- Attention to detail.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have own tools and equipment
Health, Dental, and vision
Paid time off
Smoker & Company LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.