We are actively looking for skilled service technicians with abilities in home maintenance, repair, installation, restoration and remodeling. If you are an individual that can work well in a team setting and wants to see continual growth in yourself and the world around you, then this might be the position for you. A cover letter is highly encouraged.
- Communicate with customers about the scope of work, time estimates and acquiring additional work.
- Complete artwork, fixture, decoration and furniture installations safely.
- Complete light to medium maintenance/repair work including; drywall finishing, painting, framing, carpentry, electrical, HVAC and plumbing, etc.
- Use provided power tools and equipment safely and effectively to complete the client’s scope of work.
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment and supplies.
- Keep company vehicles and equipment properly serviced, clean, in good working order and condition.
- Finalize invoices and receive payment from clients.
- Carry out other miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as needed for home/office improvement projects which may include cross-training in related positions.
- Use our free app for time tracking, scheduling and customer communication.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be punctual, honest and teachable.
- Live in the Dallas area with personal transportation and a valid US Driver’s License.
- Skilled tradesman with abilities in home maintenance, repair and remodeling preferred.
- A required two-week job training will be provided.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
ALL IN 1 HANDYMAN At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.