Handyman/Home Service Technician
- Year-round stable, steady work
- Regular work hours
- Flexible scheduling
- TruBlue t-shirts
- Strong office support
TruBlue House Care or Rockville is a Home Ally Service company dedicated to providing premium handyman services with bonded and insured technicians, giving our customers peace of mind. Our mission is to help people maintain the safety and value of their homes by offering handyman services, home assessments, and regular maintenance We are searching for a seasoned, reliable home technician (handyman/handywoman) to provide general home services to our customers in our community.
We are looking for a skilled technician with 5 or more years of paid experience in general interior and exterior carpentry and handyman work. If you love what you do and would rather spend your time doing the work for customers rather than spending your time scheduling and invoicing we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a seasoned handyman/handywoman with the following experience:
- Bathroom upgrades / remodel
- Drywall repair / patching/ caulking
- Flooring repair and installation
- Exterior work such as soffits, trim, siding, windows
- General carpentry
- General home repairs and handyman work
- Kitchen repair / remodel
- Minor plumbing and electrical
- Painting interior and exterior
- Hanging window treatments
What we value:
- INTEGRITY – Treating people with respect and looking for the same in return, everyone has a voice!
- TRUST – Achieved through reliability and credibility, cannot just talk it, ya gotta walk it too! QUALITY – Taking pride in one’s work and providing the best value and customer experience possible, they will not always remember the work that was done, but they will remember you!
The appropriate candidate for the Sr. Home Technician/Handyman position is customer service focused and proficient in miscellaneous around-the-house type repairs like carpentry, basic plumbing, drywall, painting, hanging blinds, hanging doors and basic electrical in the interior and exterior of homes. Candidates should have experience performing work alone as well as with others. Candidates do not need to be licensed tradesmen, but those candidates are welcome to apply.
Qualified candidates will need a driver's license, a reliable vehicle, and full standard tools to complete the work noted above. Candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills.
We are actively interviewing for this position - If you have the skills we're looking for, apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
TruBlue of Rockville At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.