This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Availability - Shift/Days
Are you ready for the rewarding challenge of working in one of the nation’s top convenience stores? Join our team at Holiday/Circle K! We are currently looking for a Store Maintenance Worker. This position performs light manual and semi-skilled work in the care of property and equipment at various Holiday/Circle K locations. Responsibilities include maintaining store operations by performing general maintenance work in stores, maintaining and repairing store equipment, and completing preventive maintenance.
- High school diploma or GED preferred and 1 - 3 years’ experience in the maintenance field.
- Possess problem solving and trouble shooting skills with the dexterity to operate equipment, work in confined spaces, and to use power and hand tools.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with multiple changing priorities.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Possess necessary basic hand tools.
- Must be an insurable driver with a valid driver's license. The position requires the candidate to have their own vehicle, preferably a truck. Qualifying mileage reimbursement will be provided per company policy.
- Team player with a professional demeanor.
Circle K At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.