What makes Hank's an amazing company to work for? When you join Hank's, you will be a part of the Milestone Electric umbrella. We are a fast-growing organization that values having healthy, balanced home and work life, faith in something greater than yourself, and an attitude of excellence. Hank's is Dallas Fort Worth’s trusted expert in home repair and remodeling in DFW. We specialize in providing Home repair, home Remodeling, and home installation services. If you like working with high performing, driven, passionate people in a supportive environment, then Hank's is the place for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Strong commitment to world class customer service.
- Meet and exceed quality and customer satisfaction goals to ensure customer retention and uphold the company brand.
- Necessary skills: carpentry, sheet rock repair, tape and bed, texture, special finishes, painting, attic staircase repair and installation
- Build solid productive relationships with team members and customers.
- Provide timely feedback to management on any issues or needs.
- Performing any basic handyman home repairs
WHO YOU ARE:
- Team player attitude, solid work ethic, willing to pitch in where needed
- Uphold strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- At least 3 years of driving history
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- Opportunity to be a part of a team that cares about your personal life just as much as your professional life
- You like having fun and being a part of an awesome work family
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Discount on company services for you and your family and friends
- Amazing benefits: 401(k) match program, paid holidays, monthly massages, discounted CrossFit membership and peloton bike access, quarterly company family meetings & many other fun activities
Milestone Electric, Air, Security & Plumbing At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.