- Maintain the building interior, exterior and surrounding areas; complete preventive maintenance as assigned.
- Respond to work orders and performs necessary repairs as needed to maintain a safe occupancy and high-quality living environment.
- Removal of garbage and recycling from the building and grounds. Be environmentally conscientious to ensure waste is disposed properly.
- Lawn care and snow removal as assigned.
- Report any building maintenance, supplies, or equipment problems.
- Perform maintenance duties including basic plumbing and electrical tasks as assigned or requested by Supervisor.
- Attend required meetings andtrainings.
- Assists with unit turnovers (room pack ups) in a timely manner and assists programs in removing and securing resident belongings for storage and release upon request from authorized staff, helps to prepare unit for new tenant.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous cleaning and buildings and grounds maintenance experience preferred.
- Knowledge of basic plumbing, electrical, and mechanical system preferred.
- Basic computer skills desired.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of current insurance coverage.
- Ability to work around all types of individuals and in occupied areas
- Time Management
- Meeting Management
- Organization &Attention toDetail
2. Action Orientation
- Achievement Orientation
- Initiating Action
- Self confidence
3. Client Engagement
- Customer/Client Thinking and Focus
- Customer/Client Responsiveness and Customer/Client Relations
- Clarity of Communication
- Listening & Attending
- Non-verbal Communication
ABM Industries At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.