HVAC Truck Based Sr Controls Technician
Be part of the future!
We are one team, dedicated to working collaboratively to create purposeful solutions that propel the world forward. We hope you will join our diverse team of top people – you bring your talent, and we’ll give you the space and opportunities to grow and succeed. We are committed to make a difference.
Work with an Award-Winning technology that delivers sustainability, safety, and health.
What we offer:
- Competitive Starting Pay
- On the Job Paid Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Global Advancement Opportunities with Unlimited Career Path
- Company Vehicle (as applicable)
- Referral Bonuses
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- And More!
What you will do
Perform HVAC Control systems programming, troubleshooting, installation, commissioning, and preventative maintenance as it is related to mechanical, electrical, and low voltage controls components.
Respond to service and warranty calls using Johnson Controls configuration and commissioning tools as well as a variety of hand tools including electrical testing meters and other electronic testing equipment.
Provide front line technical and repair support through effective communications with Johnson Controls customers. Provide system repair and or update recommendations and assist in proposing of recommendations to Johnson Controls customers.
Be part of an expanding team of the best technicians in the industry while you build career with a first-class global organization.
How you will do it
- Loading Johnson Controls field and network level controller software.
- Performing commissioning and system diagnostics for all levels of system controllers as well as end devices (i.e. Sensors, actuators, etc.) and complete all required commissioning documentation.
- Keeps management and JCI contractor or customer informed of job progress and issues.
- Calibrates systems requiring basic electronic test equipment.
- Completes administrative tasks including but not limited to time sheets, expense reports, and on-site documentation.
- Documents changes and provides information for as-built documentation.
- Execute company sponsored as well as personally initiated training to insure the highest level of knowledge and capability are maintained
- Engage with customers to fully understand their systems and needs.
- Communicates with the JCI contractor or customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site.
- Follows all safety standards and attends required safety training. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
What we look for
- 2-4 years experience with BAS, Honeywell, Siemens , Tridium , Trane, Automated etc...
- Strong understanding of HVAC systems, sequence and applications
- Demonstrated technical aptitude in mechanical and electro-mechanical fields
- Able to use hand, power tools and electrical testing equipment such as a multi meter.
- Solid knowledge base in use of personal computers.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication and listening skills.
Johnson Controls At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.