This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
HVAC Truck Based Chiller Mechanic Apprentice (union)
What you will do:
What we offer:
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Paid Training
- Global Advancement Opportunities
- Company Vehicle (as applicable)
- And More!
Hourly rate determined by the CBA/rate sheet. Benefits are provided through a local labor union aligned with a collective bargaining agreement.
- Apprentices shall perform all pneumatic control systems and mechanical equipment service and all other work coming under the labor agreement assigned by the Employer, limited only by their capabilities as determined by the Employer, at the respective apprentice rate of pay, and shall perform all assigned work under the direction of the Employer.
- Troubleshoots and resolves problems.
- Responds to basic warranty calls. Keeps JCI, contractors, and the customer informed of job progress and issues as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with HVAC equipment commercial or residential
- Ability to perform general building maintenance
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- This position requires a valid driver’s license
- Willingness to supplement on-the-job training with training provided through the apprenticeship program
- Ability to commit to required Union training
- Ability to be on-call as required.
- EPA Refrigeration certification a plus
Johnson Controls At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.