This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
HVAC Technician (Richmond VA)
KRS Holdings, a growing residential property management company headquartered in Henrico County is looking to add a well-qualified HVAC Service Technician with a full range of residential maintenance skills to our Maintenance Team. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, able to prioritize and completes all tasks assigned in a timely fashion with minimal call backs.
Normal Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. You will be placed on an on-call rotation for emergency situations.
- Perform routine maintenance on all types of HVAC systems
- Diagnose and repair issues with all types of HVAC systems
- Install new heat pumps and gas furnace systems
- Diagnose and repair appliances
- Boiler, gas and electric
- Diagnose and perform minor or routine maintenance or repair, as directed, involving the following on a daily basis:
- Light electrical and plumbing
- Gas fixtures and appliances (where applicable)
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in HVAC REPAIR and install
- EPA certification
- Boiler experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of appliances and the ability to diagnose and repair appliances
- Must have own tools
- Must have own transportation (fuel stipend is included until company vehicle becomes available, subject to your driving record)
- All applicants must be able to pass a full background check and drug screening.
Krs Holdings Inc At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.