HVAC Technician ( Mid- Atlantic or Northeast Region )
The basic function of the HVAC Technician is to maintain, troubleshoot, clean, inspect and repair HVAC equipment throughout the chain in a safe and professional manner.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitors and maintains HVAC equipment to ensure safe and efficient equipment and facility operation.
- Performs preventive maintenance, calibration maintenance procedures safely and professionally with minimal supervision in accordance with Federal and State Regulations, and Company Work Rules, Policies and Procedures.
- Initiates and completes work-orders and requisitions and documents all critical and or pertinent information on a weekly basis.
- Responds and reports to work during off hours when emergency repairs are required.
- Regularly travels outside of home market to complete mechanical repairs
- Takes proactive measures to address improvement opportunities.
- Assumes increased levels of responsibility when required or requested. Performs lesser skilled duties when required or requested.
- Identifies and effectively uses basic and precision measuring tools to perform repairs as necessary while performing maintenance tasks on a routine basis.
- Communicates clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Assists other Technicians in the completion of project work.
- Anticipates typical problems, identify potential or recurring problems, and take appropriate action. Troubleshoots equipment, diagnose problems and repair.
- Has working knowledge of HVAC.
- Trained in a classroom environment as well as on the job training.
- Able to lift 50-75lbs with ease.
- Able to travel out of town on a regular basis.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
At Home The Home Decor Superstore At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.