HVAC Technician – CFM Tech Support
Full Job Description:
SUMMARY: The CFM Technician is required to support the sales team by providing technical expertise of the HVAC equipment sold to our customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work on construction sites and in occupied buildings to startup, service and repair HVAC
- Work in the office when required.
- Work with phones, computers, and associated software to communicate with customers and
- Keep daily records related to project-specific startup reports, work descriptions, and billable
- Maintain work vehicle and stay up to date with factory-required services.
- Attend classes and webinars related to the equipment represented by CFM Company.
- Follow CFM Company processes and procedures which are provided to employees and are
subject to change.
- Must have a valid driver's license, clean driving record, and be able to pass a background test.
- Must have a Journeyman License, or a Technical Degree related to the Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning industry.
- EPA refrigerant handling certification for technicians who work on compressorized products.
- Minimum of 5 years’ previous experience working on and troubleshooting commercial HVAC and building automation systems.
- Minimum of 5 years’ previous experience working on and troubleshooting electrical circuits.
- Must have the ability to read wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with basic and specialized meters, gauges, test devices, and tools required to properly service and repair HVAC equipment.
- Basic knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
HVAC RNTL At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.