We are looking for a skilled and experienced HVAC Technician to join our team! In this role, you will install, service, or repair heating and air conditioning systems in commercial establishments and sometimes residential homes.
You must have experience as a licensed HVAC service technician role and hold an EPA certification. A team player who is comfortable working independently, you love the feeling of a job well done and take pride in completing customer jobs with efficiency. A positive attitude is a must! Starting salary depends on Experience, Capability and Licensing. AA/EOE
- Repair or service heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to improve efficiency, such as by changing filters, cleaning ducts, or refilling non-toxic refrigerants
- Establish customer rapport to ensure the highest levels of satisfaction
- Test pipe or tubing joints or connections for leaks, using pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution
- Test and Troubleshoot electrical circuits or components for continuity, using electrical test equipment
- Repair or replace defective equipment, components, or wiring
- CT HVAC License- S1, S2, D1, D2
- Valid Drivers License
- EPA Certification
- OSHA 10- 30 Trained (Paid Renewal)
- Experience with operation and maintenance of chillers, heat pumps, air handlers, Geothermal systems, Boilers, Oil, Gas, and Hydronics
- Ability to climb ladders, crawl, and lift 40 pounds
- Career advancement in a growing field
- Factory Schooling and Destination Training
- Job Security
- Service Vehicle/ Gas Card
- Company Phone/ Tablet
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Available Overtime
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Associated Builders and Contractors of Connecticut.
Modern Mechanical Systems, Inc. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.