HVAC Technician - DOE or $65k -40 HR. WORK WEEK
HVAC Technician - DOE or $65k per year -40 HR. WORK WEEK
YBMG is a long term successful property management group.
We offer competitive salaries and great benefit options, paid vacation, 9 paid holidays and 401(k) plan with company match.
YBMG is seeking an experienced HVAC technician with at least 10 years of proven experience with air conditioning and heating systems. Compensation will start at $65,000/year for those who are qualified.
- Repair and maintenance of HVAC equipment located throughout the property.
- Repair and maintenance of refrigerators, electrical stoves, and packaged thermal air conditioners.
- Ability to locate parts and provide field estimates to management.
- 5-7 years of HVAC and refrigeration experience REQUIRED, please do not apply if you do not meet this requirement.
- Dependable with ability to work overtime and occasional weekend jobs when
- Ability to cover rotating after hours on-call shifts.
- Must have a van or truck and own tools. This position will require travel between
- Understand schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications.
- Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment.
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
YBMG At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.